Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Little Angel


This mini-yellow rose bush was sent to us by my cousins Mark & Maura after we lost Angela. It was actually part of a set of three, but this was the only one that made it. I think I over watered them. Anyhow, we planted this at our house because we wanted to keep it and remember. For Christmas 2007, my parents gave us the statue of the the Angel as another way to remember Angela. I've always kept them together. When we sold our house, we included in the contract, that we would be bringing our mini-yellow rose bush with us. And there "she" is, in full bloom, and thriving almost two-years later. We're not going to plant her again until we move into our new home. But I am looking forward to having a special garden where this little rose bush and special statue will reside. I look at this and smile. So peaceful and so sweet. I look forward to sharing this with Danny.

No comments: