We had such a busy weekend! So much fun.
Friday night...Olive Garden "Never Ending Pasta Bowl". Seriously? How would this NOT be the best way to kick off the weekend? The Olive Garden might be my most favorie restraunt on Earth. Always has been. Always will be. YUMMY.
Saturday, we ran some errands for the house in the morning. Then I took Danny up to the North Chagrin Reservation for Monarch Madness. What a fun time. Jodi and kids joined us, and the kids had a ball. Danny touched a butterfly and Noelle and Noah put them on their noses! It was so fun to watch Danny's little face react to everything. We enjoyed some music and walked around looking for frogs and turtles. And we found some!
Saturday evening, we went to the Corn Festival in Willoughby Hills. I wish we had gone up there a little earlier to see more of the festivities...but none the less, we had a great time. Danny sat on the edge of his seat. He loves crowds. He is so busy looking at everyone and everything. A firework went off signaling that fireworks would start soon, and he didn't even flintch. Meanwhile, I jumped about 10-feet in the air. We headed home shortly before the fireworks started. Although he did great with one boom, I wasn't going to jinx it.
Sunday, we started the day off with the annual Walk To Remember. This year was another big hit! We had lots of family to join us, and the kids had a good time (I think). It's amazing how far we've come in the three years we've done the walk. In 2007, our loss was very new, and participating in the walk gave me hope that we would be one of the couples someday remembering our loss, while walking with a little one. In 2008, I was 9-months pregnant. Danny was born less then 2-weeks later. And this year, Danny was with us. He was spoiled by his Aunts, Cousins and Grandmas who took turns carrying him for the one-mile walk. He fell asleep on the twins. So sweet.
After the walk, we went to visit my Aunt Rosie at the Cleveland Clinic. I am hoping that seeing Danny brought her a little bit of joy. She is amazing. Such an unbreakable spirit. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she battles cancer.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment