I just can't wait for when he's big enough, and moves a lot, and David can feel him. Sometimes I feel bad, because right now, all this physical strangeness is happening just to me. I'm looking forward to when he can feel some of the freakishness :)
Yesterday I bought a belly band, also called a "tummy tube". You wear it over your pants that don't fit so well. It allows you to wear pants just a *little* bit longer before moving into maternity pants. I bought white. It's really comfortable and I like it a lot. I wore it today over a pair of black pants today. It gives clothes the layered look. Now only if I was as cute as the girl in the picture.
So today makes 17-weeks. In six more weeks...I'll have made it past the 22w6d mark. That's when Angela was born. What goes on at 17-weeks you ask. Let me tell you.
How your baby's growing:Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and he's around 5 inches long. He can move his joints, and his skeleton — until now rubbery cartilage — is starting to harden to bone. His sense of hearing is also developing. The umbilical cord, his lifeline to the placenta, is growing stronger and thicker.


No comments:
Post a Comment