Danny is fantastic. He is still teething, but hasn't cut any teeth. He is almost 8-months old, and does not have any teeth! They are just below the surface. His mood fluctuates based on how much they bother him and while it's sweet, sometimes (in the middle of the night) it can take a toll on me.
Last week I was out of town in Chicago for work. It was a quick trip jam packed with lots of fun conference stuff. It was also my first time away, overnight, from Danny. The first night I fell asleep by 9:30 PM. I woke up a few times to phantom cries, and then fell right back a sleep. I did feel extra rested, but I missed my pumpkin.
Fortunately, I had good company, which kept me quite busy. I checked in a few times (ok, a lot), but mostly because Danny had hit a wall in the days leading up to it. I think it all ties back to the teeth, but he would just shriek! Like the sky was falling. It was awful. And this behaviour carried over to school as well. Poor girls. He is so lucky to have such good daycare providers. They are so patient with him when he is fussing.
We are having fun though now that the weather is warm. We still need to get out more, but Danny is an excellent passenger while we drive around and look at stone (YES, still looking). He just sleeps. Or, if he's a wake, he has full conversations with us. We found a home with the stone and coloring that we like. Now we're just wrapping up a few things and we should be almost done with those decisions.
We break ground on May 26th. Yes, we have a date! Yippee.....
Off to bed. Not an exciting post...I need some new pictures.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment