At night, when I'm putting Danny to bed, I am still fascinated by how much I love him. To the point that sometimes it physically hurts my heart, but in the best way possible. And I still get teary eyed when I sit and stare in complete awe at this little person in my arms.
Then I wonder how many times he has heard me say "I love you" or if it would even be possible to count the number of kisses I've given him.
Putting him to bed is such a nice quiet time. It is the only time he snuggles. He curls right in for his bedtime bottle, and then slowly falls asleep. I love listening to the change in his breathing. From the quickness of chasing him into pajamas and getting him ready for bed, to the utter and complete relaxation by the time I put him in his crib.
It is such a privilege to squeeze him everyday and just love something so completely and unconditionally.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment