I can thank Danny for helping me get back into better shape. Of course I'd love to be in even better shape, but I'll take what I can get for now. Every day is a race.
These pictures are from Good Friday. Danny's daycare was closed, and I took the day off. He and I spent the afternoon attempting to straighten the house for Easter company. I was attempting to wash windows in the kitchen. But everytime I would finish, he would follow me and put his little face and fingers all over them. It became a game. I won't lie though...I love seeing those little fingerprints, and I'm so happy the windows are low enough for him to peek out at the world...or the porch.
I stopped what I was doing and followed Danny around with my camera. These shots were taken in about five minutes.
If you click on the pictures, you will see the larger Google size with my commentary :) He is a ball of fun, and a completely mischievious child. And that dimple. Oy vey. That dimple says everything!
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment