I can't wait to have a yard again! I am just chomping at the bit to get moving. But everything takes time, patience, and of course...money. So, we are excited to put the lawn in this summer, and may do a few other things.
I'm excited to finally put together a Memory Garden for Angela. I've got a few mini-rose bushes just waiting to be planted, a beautiful angel statue from my parents and I think I've decided that the center piece will be a Weeping Willow. I love Willow trees. I love the name Willow. I loved the book about OI where the main characters name was Willow and I collect Willow Tree figurines. Serendipitous! I haven't quite figured out what cozy corner or spot this will go, but I think I'll have a few options. I am currently doing some research on deer friendly flowers and shrubs. As much as I enjoy watching the deer, I don't want to invite them for dinner.
Danny loves the dirt. Go figure. And the machinery just fascinates him. Too stinking cute. He will have so much fun running around (dodging Freddy bombs of course).
I just want time to fast forward and to have a green lawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment