All I want to eat are thumbprints. With all of the love in her heart, she made us two dozen cookies. Now two dozen sounds like a lot, but to Selfish Susie, this really is just not enough! Needless to say, I am enjoying what's left of the cookies :) Dave and I made a trip to the west side last night to pick them up....and they're almost gone. We also picked up what's left of the baby furniture...but more on that later.
Yummy Yummy thumbprints....I think I'll need to put in another request :)
Ice Cream. Another thing I would like right this minute in time is a sundae from Baskin Robbins. Now tell me, how GOOD does this look?
Seriously? Peanut butter and fudge with real ice cream and not that soft serve nonsense? Yummy. I have a coupon for buy one get one. I think we might be heading to 31 Flavors tomorrow to celebrate the 4th of July as good Americans...by indulging in some delicious fattening ice cream!
Seriously? Peanut butter and fudge with real ice cream and not that soft serve nonsense? Yummy. I have a coupon for buy one get one. I think we might be heading to 31 Flavors tomorrow to celebrate the 4th of July as good Americans...by indulging in some delicious fattening ice cream! And finally, I feel like a human wishbone. I can't say enough how fabulous I feel all of the time...and I'm sure that might get annoying. Especially if you're one of those people that were miserable and sick and just think I'm an evil biatch for being so pleasantly pregnant. Well, maybe all of the gloating is going to catch up to me....I'm starting to feel a "smidgen" of discomfort. It seems like the last two days, my hipbones/pelvis have become a human wishbone.
I've tried to draw a picture to describe the discomfort that I'm feeling. I hope the visual says it all.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:
Post a Comment