Friday, July 18, 2008

Meet Freddy

My dog Freddy is just a ginormous (love that word) bundle of love! He weighs about 115-120 at any given time...which is 20lbs LESS then when Dave and I first started dating. Needless to say, he's a big boy!

Freddy has a tendency to lay down right in front of every walkway you might be in the process of using. In the kitchen, it's in front of the stove, or blocking the doorway into the dining room. He just likes to be a part of the action. In the thick of it. UNDER YOUR FEET!

Lately, Freddy has taken to sleeping partially on his bed and partially under our bed. These pictures aren't even a good depiction of his new sleeping position. It's probably because it's summer, and the wood floors are cool. However, my side of the bed is closest to the wall in the background, and when I go to the bathroom five times a night, I have to pay attention so I don't step on his giant melon head.

In the middle of the night, he has developed a habit of moving from his bed, to laying right in front of the bedroom door. I'm telling you as entertaining as this midnight hop scotch is, we're trying to figure out how to move the dog, because this $hit isn't going to work when I'm making midnight milk runs!






No comments: