We love hand me downs :)

The piece with the lamp on it is the book case. Those are the valances that are ironed and ready to be hung. One thing at a time though, Dave has been SO busy painting...these are not a priority.

The beautiful crib! Oh, I just love this the most. It's gorgeous. It seems very user friendly, especially when raising and lowering the mattress part. I can't wait until our little man is sleeping peacefully in there.

The changing table. I just love this too. So pretty. Of course right now it's covered with crap, but that is all a sign of progress. You can see my Old English bottle covered by the rag. A little bit of Murphy's Oil Soap and Old English made this set look brand new again!

The dresser has the TV on it for now. That TV really dates itself by being so ginormous! We would like to have a TV in there, for us, ok, for me, to be able to watch while he's nursing or when we take turns with him at night. We are looking for something smaller though. I'm sure this will give David an opportunity to find some adorable flatscreen TV.

Finally, the bassinet. We are going to make room next to my side of the bed for this to help us get through the first few weeks. That's what a lot of people have recommended. The bassinet has a boppy in it! Sandie saw the boppy on my registry and told me I could have her practically brand new one. Little Luca did not take to it, and he was only born May 16th...so this is really new! Thanks again Sandie!

No comments:
Post a Comment