Thursday, August 21, 2008

34w3d

Danny is growing! He has seemed to maximize the space in my belly and has turned to hiding under my rib cage for more space. I'm actually physically uncomfortable just sitting at my desk leaning towards the computer. But every time I sigh in discomfort, he dances around and makes me smile. It's so worth it. He also seems to have reduced my lung capacity. Just sitting at my desk sometimes, I feel winded. Yikes!


We had an appointment today. All is well. Baby is doing great. I can't believe we're over 34-weeks! I have started to pack the bags and get things ready. It's quite fun. Of course I have lists. Should anyone expect anything less? Nope. I am going to take some updated pictures of the nursery when I go back upstairs, and maybe I'll even post them tonight.


For now, I'll share a picture from my family shower that was on August 7th. It was an awesome party at my Aunt Rosie's house, and again, we received a ton of stuff. I will post other pictures and more details soon...but I'm not really in the mood for blogging tonight. A bit tired :)


1 comment:

Charles said...

You? Lists? Never! :)