There is a mystery about being pregnant. It appears that I can drink 8-gallons of water throughout the day, but my kindeys only seem to process that water between the hours of 10PM - 6AM. Yes, during this short sleeping span, I seem to get up and use the restroom 5-6 times an evening. I think I would be even more frustrated if each time I only peed just a bit. Nope, each trip it's like I've drank a 64-oz giant Slurpee or something. I'm actually awake enough to be impressed with my own kideny function.
I am hoping this is God's boot camp for night time feedings. Or for the lack of sleep that will be coming my way.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment