I think Danny is trying out for the US Men's Gymnastics Team. He is just moving so much. It's is 100% entertaining. When I am at home and sitting, I just stare in awe as my stomach rolls around. It is the craziest/most amazing feeling.
We have an appointment next week, and I'll be anxious to find out if he is still breech or not. I'm not sure they will be able to tell me that without doing an ultrasound? For a while I thought maybe he flipped. Now I don't know. I sometimes think he is horizontal with his head on on my right side (looking down at my own belly). Because only on the opposite do I ever feel what is probably his hands or feet.
I wish I could invent a shirt that had a permanent ultrasound image on. it. That way, I could just walk around and look down and see the kid moving. Wouldn't that be fascinating?
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment