Over the weekend, we kept joking that Danny was our Thanksgiving Turkey. He's practically a 15-pounder (ok, not quite yet), but he is getting big.This morning, I gave him a bath, and holy cow, the rolls are endless. I felt like I was bathing the Michelin Man. I had to make sure I got in between his rolls just to make sure I got out any "neck jam", "arm pit jam", or "belly jam". And let me tell you, this was not an easy feat.
Today, when I went to clean his man parts, I lifted the washcloth, and with a perfect arch, he peed. Fortunately, the washcloth was strategically placed and protected me and the kitchen.
He's feeling a bit under the weather today. Looks like he's coming down with a cold. So we're giving him lots of TLC. As I type, he is strapped into his Bjorn and snoring away on my chest.
I'm hoping he is feeling much better in time for his baptism this Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment