My friend, who I wrote the post about before, may have a little MIRACLE on her hands. Yesterday was her follow-up appointment at the doctor to ultimately confirm her miscarriage and schedule her for the next step to take place today, Friday.
Well low and behold, THERE WAS A HEARTBEAT!
Yes, you read that correctly. There was an embryo with a beautiful white flashing light (heartbeat). She sent me a text when I was doing some shopping last night and I just about started to cry at the return counter of Babies R Us. I immediately called her, and I could tell she was still stunned. Who wouldn't be?
At this point, they pregnancy could still go either way, but their doctor was positive and said he has seen a lot of amazing miracles come out of this same situation. Her next appointment is on December 22nd. Please Please say some extra prayers for her and her husband.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment