
A friend and coworker of mine is taking an entreprenueral adventure, and I wanted to support her! I'm envious of her talent...
She has a beautiful little girl, Riley, and being the fashionista that she, has designed some too cute hair accessories. The ones sold in stores are usually too big and too goofy. Honestly, half the time they look like garter belts that have been strategically placed on a poor little girls head.
Well, fear no more...Megan has created Little Miss Designs!
I encourage you to shop the site and the adorable hair accessories! These clips would make excellent shower gifts for that little girl that is on the way or the beauty that has already arrived. And considering the clips and bands are custom, they can be coordinated to go with any little outfit!
Please share this link with your friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment