The number is 5 is my favorite number. Always has been. I was #5 when I played soccer. Maybe that's why? I don't know, but it's the best.
Why I am talking about my favorite number? Because right now, FIVE very special people in my life are due to have babies. I love celebrating pregnancies. And while I'll keep their names under wraps, this is a big deal. At the end of this year, I will be loving and squeezing five more little people.
I found out #5 yesterday. Hearing this news moved me to tears. And again this morning on my way to work talking about it with Dave. To understand how special the news from #5 was, I saw tears in my husbands eyes when he said to make sure I told her congratulations for him.
It would take me a novel to share how special each of these friends are. For some, these are babies #2, and #3. For others, these are babies #1. But for all of them, these pregnancies are so welcome and celebrated, and the journey has not always been smooth and clear of bumps. Something I am familiar with.
So, I ask, anyone that might be reading this, even though you might not know my friends, please say a prayer for them and their babies. My heart is overwhelmed with love and hope that all five friends enjoy an uneventful and healthy pregnancy with the rich reward of a happy and healthy bundle of joy.
This year, Christmas is going to be a celebration of babies...the best gift of all.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment