Yesterday, we received the best news! First from UH that the NT Scan went great. To quote the doctor, he said "textbook perfect".
Then, when we got home, Sheila from Metro called to give us our CVS results :) The chromosome picture came back great! The DNA test for the OI came back negative! And...we're having a BOY!!!! I'm just stunned!
The news was so overwhelming at first. I swear, weeks of stress just melted right off of me, and David and I cried. We just hugged each other and smiled. It was the best. The best!
David, the one who has been "Mr. Patient" was telling me he had to shower. We were trying to figure out dinner, and I was like, "I'll still bake the chicken, etc."
Now, he was then "Mr. Impatient" telling me, "Oh no, we gotta tell people today!". I loved it. I was so excited because I was ready to go. So, we grabbed Subway, made the rounds (I'll write about that later) and didn't get home until 11:00 PM.
I didn't sleep last night. Just so excited. Kept waking up to having dreams that I was telling people it was a BOY.
We are obviously realistic enough at this point to realize that all these good results don't guarantee us anything. And that until we have a healthy baby in our hands, there will be some nerves. But, we're taking the highroad today and celebrating our excitement :)
I'll post the pictures soon. He was moving around like a sea monkey yesterday for the ultrasound! It was great!
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment