Thursday, September 25, 2008

10:26 AM (EST)

I have been advised to provide a daily status update :) I'll do my best to remember.

Today is 9/25/2008:
No contractions + No Broken Water = No Baby Danny

Still feel great. Still at work. For those people that couldn't get a hold of me from 9:00 - 10:00 AM, that was because I was in a meeting. I'll be in a meeting from 10:30 - 11:30 as well.

After that, I'll be going home for lunch to let my dog out. Our doctor appointment is at 4:45 pm, which means it will run late (usually). My dog drinks gallons of water a day, and the kindest thing is to let him pee at lunch since we will be home late.

I will keep my cell with me from now on so that no one is in a panic (aka: LORI). Although she called me on the carpet yesterday and made a valid point. I'll leave it at that.

Have a marvelous day.

No comments: