Today's appointment was pretty boring. Since the only contractions I'm having feel more like menstrual cramps, there was no need for her to do an internal...which I'm not complaining about since that is a bit uncomfortable. She does want me to get another ultrasound sometime between tomorrow and next Thursday just to confirm that he is head down. I can't imagine that he isn't at this point based on how it feels like he's doing the running man under my ribs, but I'll take it! Any opportunity to see the baby whether in 2D or 3D is welcome in my eyes.
Oh, and my ankles...wait let me correct myself, my "cankles"...wait nope, still not a good descriptor...how about I just say "where my ankles should be", look like giant elephant trunks. Holy hell is there a lot of swelling going on. I almost passed out when I saw how GARGANTUOUS they were. Especially the right ankle. When I showed the doctor laughing, she asked if I had ever had an injury on my right ankle. Yup. Several sprains from years of playing soccer, and then once when I slipped and fell in our garden.
So that's it. That was today's appointment in a nutshell. Nothing exciting. I go back next Thursday. My doctor seemed disappointed that I wasn't having more contractions. I'm ok with him cooking a bit longer. I still have a lot of work stuff to wrap up. Every extra day helps me complete more!
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

1 comment:
"Where my ankles should be"..... Awesome, just awesome...
Thanks for my morning laugh, Susie!
Post a Comment