This week I'm convinced that all of the hair on his head is growing. I'm not sure how many more Tums I can take before gagging. Yikes. But it cracks me up at the same time. It feels like I've eaten a Chipotle burrito and poured the super hot salsa all over it! How lucky am I if this is the worst discomfort I've felt so far? I'll take it with a smile.
So, what's going on at 21-weeks.
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel him move. He's oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if he starts working out just when you're settling down for the night.
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel him move. He's oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if he starts working out just when you're settling down for the night.
This picture makes him look GINORMOUS! At our appointment on May 1st, they estimated that he weighed 10oz. This week, the average is 12oz. I think my monkey is a little bit bigger then 12oz. With as much as I've gained, you'd think I had a 10-pounder in there!


No comments:
Post a Comment