Well, we already knew the little boy part...and we had a lot of tests done that were in his favor for being healthy...but this ultrasound was the big milestone.
Dr. Muise said he measured right on and the looks like a perfectly healthy little boy.
This was the best birthday gift for David we could have ever asked for.
Danny put on a show by strutting his stuff. The first image the ultrasound tech had when she put the wand on my belly was of his junk. She laughed and said that he certainly wasn't shy :) His heart looked great. His femurs measured right on. His head measured great. He flip flopped all over the place.
His pictures didn't turn out that well though. I was hoping to get a good profile of him to put in the frame that Gretchen gave me. I wanted his to be like Angela's profile that I have in the frame Dawn gave me. I even explained this to the tech. She tried, but he was too squirmy and kept putting his back to us or his face. The pictures that were printed came out really dark too, and not really clear. I think they needed to change the toner. I'm hoping to get another ultrasound by my sisters friend that is in ultrasound training (don't worry, it's overseen by a special ultrasound doctor). Maybe that will have a better picture? I'll take a bad picture for a healthy baby any day!
I'm off to watch Grey's Anatomy and will give more updates later.
It was a splendid day and we could not be happier!
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment