Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally, A Few Pictures!

I love some of these. I need to take a few more of Danny because his smiles are getting so big! He is such a happy baby. The ladies at day care say he is "laid back". What a wonderful description of your child when he is in someone elses care.
I love the close-ups that our fancy camera will take. He loves his hands and paci!
Very focussed...
In this picture, Danny's eyes look just like David! I swear, I took this picture and thought what a mini-Dave!
First picture of 2009. I think this was taken at 12:01 AM

Hello Cheeks!
Enjoying his mat...
Seriously, he is bulking up!

Loving his swing...although here he looks so serious!

Happy New Years Eve! Can you tell I didn't get dressed for he occasion?

Happy New Years Eve...loving on my baby...

1 comment:

Karen At Home Blog said...

He is so adorable Susie, he really does look like Dave! I thought it immediately with that picture before I read the caption. So precious. I hope you had a nice weekend.

Karen