Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm sick.

I have a nasty cold and sore throat and my ears are bothering me. I took today off of work to sleep in, but it's hard to sleep when you can't breathe. I have an appointment at Health Services at 1:30 PM. Mostly because of my throat and ears. There's not much I can do. In fact, I haven't been able to do anything yet. Whatever Health Services tells me I'll confirm with my doctor before I take it...but I feel like garbage.

I'm hoping my nap will feel better. As long as I don't have strep or an ear infection, I'm still planning on taking the girls to Build-A-Bear tonight. I'm sure I picked this cold up from one of the kids when we were celebrating my moms birthday last weekend.

I just don't enjoy the spontaneous runny nose.

I'm off to loaf on the couch. Pitty party for me.

No comments: