I have a sinus infection. They prescribed a Z-pack, which I held off on taking for one day...to spare the baby, even though it was approved. I thought I was dying this morning, so I took it. I am miserable. I am very limited on what I can take, and what my doctor approved. Sudafed (plain) only, the Z-pack, and saline nasal spray.
If I could drink Nyquil right now and sleep, I would. But I can't.
David and I laughed. Dr. David (my old doctor) once said that "Mother = Suffer". Nice. I don't want to complain too much, because I'm so happy to be pregnant.
But to paint a pretty picture, my eyes are watering, my nose is raw, I've switched to toilet paper rolls because I've run out of Kleenex and I keep sneezing. I feel like the girl in the Nyquil commercial that has the annoying roommate.
And no food sounds good. Except I ate Cheez-Its. There is something about me being pregnant that causes me to eat Cheez-Its. Shafer Babies like Cheez-Its. Whatever, I bought the reduced fat kind. I told David he might have to pick something up for me for lunch. I have no appetite. But I'm starving. I don't feel hungry, but my stomach says otherwise. What the heck is up with that? The baby is hungry...and I think she wants a Wenday's Single Combo with Cheese. Oh, I wish I could have a Diet Coke to go with that....
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment