Tuesday, February 12, 2008

September 24th

So, that is the date that we were told today. Due to a misunderstanding, we did not have our ultrasound appointment yet. We will have that on Thursday, Valentine's Day as a part of our next appointment. I guess it could be worse. It was kind of disappointing though. I was so excited/nervous to see the little bean on the monitor.

I really felt good about it to on the way there. I wore my Angela necklace and I heard "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's" which I have always thought of as Angela's song :) It gave me confidence. So, now, tomorrow night I will have difficulty sleeping...again...thinking about the day to come.

Valentine's will *hopefully* be extra special this year. A sign of how much love is in our hearts and how excited we are to meet our peanut. Or at least see her via ultrasound.

Dave liked our new doctor too. That was a good sign. He didn't like the 2-hours it took for a pretty basic appointment, but to quote him, he said "at least she has a personality".

So I guess today wasn't a total wash.

No comments: