Yesterday, when I was exhausted from being up all night with my sweet little baby, I had a nice reality check. A long time ago, I mentioned how I read certain "web boards". Well, the board I frequent quite a bit is called "Success After a Loss" for pregnant women who are expecting again after a miscarriage or pregnancy loss. There is one girl on the board who has just amazed me with her experience.
After she suffered a miscarriage, Stacy became pregnant again. Unfortunately, her second pregnancy was very complicated, and the baby would not survive. Stacy, and her husband Spencer, made the decision to continue the pregnancy and pray to God for a miracle. Yesterday, their son Isaac was born and was with them for a brief 16-minutes. Stacy knew she would be induced on October 7th.
Here is a link to their story.
http://sgirl79.blogspot.com/
I don't know Stacy, but I can honestly say she feels like a friend. I have followed her story, responded to her posts, and said lots of prayers for them. I even talk about her story with Dave, and told him yesterday about baby Isaac's passing.
This is just one of many stories, including our own loss, that will make those long nights enjoyable instead of miserable. I know this seems like a sad post, but her story is truly remarkable.
A HUGE Nine Year Before and After Home Tour!
-
Nine year before and after home tour {SO many DIYs!}
It has been NINE years of fun do-it-yourself projects and decor in our
home! If you're a long time fo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment