Saturday, November 22, 2008

GO BUCKEYES!

I'm such a wannabe fan. I really don't care about football, but I'm looking forward to the game. Why? Because it's when my husband scheduled my massage and pedicure! I am having a "Lady Day" and he and Danny are having a "Man Day". Sign me up!

Here is my adorable son sporting some of his baby gifts! Check out the BEAUTIFUL handmade sweater by Carrie Vaccariello. Unfortunately, she's a Michigan fan. We'll let it slide today. The Buckeye blanket is courtesy of David's friend John Ribic. He's a legit fan as he's an alumni. And the fabulous shoes are from the Harmon's. I am now obsessed with looking for more Robeez shoes. So easy to get on and off.







2 comments:

Karen At Home Blog said...

He just gets cuter and cuter every day!!!! Can't wait to finally meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that little guy...he's so cute!