Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Leah's Birthday & Family Lovin'


Leah, the birthday girl. I love this picture.

My nephew Jack. Cutie smirk/smile.


My niece Emily, always up to trouble. She was hovering over her cake for this one.
Janie is a ham! I love her eyes in this picture!

Tasha, Natalie and Emily with "Baby Danny". All the kids call him Baby Danny, and I love it!

Uncle John enjoyed some lovin'. Poor guy missed out on Lori's cheesy potatoes because he held the baby while everyone ate...and no one saved him any!



Sarah getting some cuddle time. Jack was so excited that Danny had his "First Rabbit Ears" in a picture. A moment that will be documented for years to come.
Grandma getting some snuggles in too. If you're wondering where Danny's pants are, Tasha took them off. When I asked why, she said she wanted to see his legs :)

No comments: